To provide protection for your vehicle we use a specially formulated petroleum based oil that is Eco-friendly and completely non-toxic. It is designed to creep over time and migrate into hard to see and reach areas such as body seams and attachment points.
The process is as follows:
- Customer has the undercarriage of the vehicle washed. It is preferred to be dry, however our oil will displace any moisture on the vehicle.
- Upon our arrival the vehicle’s hood, battery terminals, hood latch, and hinges are treated.
- The fenders are treated while the hood is open through the access holes in the engine compartment.
- We then move onto the door using drain holes at the bottom and fogging the inside of the door, treating the rubber weather stripping with silicone spray, and treating the hinges.
- The tailgate or trunk is treated through any access holes along with the latch and hinge.
- The vehicle is raised on ramps and stands to allow access to the undercarriage.
- The entire undercarriage is then treated avoiding O2 sensors and exhaust. At this time the inside of the rocker panels are treated through the factory drain plugs and quarter panels of trucks are treated up and under the wheel wells.
- Customer is encouraged to inspect and ask questions.
- Vehicle is lowered off stands and ramps.
Upon finishing our rust prevention procedure the customer can immediately use the vehicle. There is no need to wait for the product to dry.